Are you looking to add music to some of your best photos? Then here is a step-by-step guide that you should follow.
Hi everyone, in this post, I will show you how you can add background music to photos using a phone, PC, and online.
Add background music to photos online for free
I found a great website that allows you to add music to your photos or video without downloading or installing anything.
Visit Editframe.com and create your free account.
Here is a screenshot with instructions.
- This is the panel that allows you to add audio, video, photo, etc.
- In this section, you can drag and arrange your photos and music.
- After everything is done hit the render button.
That’s it, you merged your favorite photos with beautiful music.
Must Read – Best video player for android
Add background music to photos using your phone
This method is only for Android users. If you have ios please use the online method.
Visit the play store and download this app (click)
With this app, you can add photos, videos, and audio which can be trimmed as per your needs.
You can also lower or mute the original audio of your video clip in this app itself.
This app has 1 million downloads and an average of 4.6 stars.
Add background music to photos using your PC
In this method, we will be using a paid tool called Wondershare Filmora. The reason I am using this software is that it packs a lot of features and is easy to use.
- In this section, you have multiple tools that you can use, to enhance the video. You can add transition, title, and animation effects.
- Just drop all the photos and audio in this area.
- This is the live screen where you can watch the video you are making.
- Here you can arrange your photos, video, and audio which can be directly trimmed.
These are the three methods that you can use to add background music to your photo, If you are new then use the online method and if you want to make a proper video then use filmora.